Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

       Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities: In the area of collection development, the Research Librarian for the Health Sciences will be responsible for the selection, assessment, and management of collections and resources that support the School of Medicine. This position works collaboratively with other librarians for the health sciences, in order to understand and meet faculty, researcher, staff and students information needs and to promote the Libraries’ services and resources.


Salary: $66,220 a year

Education: Graduate degree in library science from an ALA-accredited institution or an equivalent combination of relevant advanced degree and library experience.











I would not like to be a Health Science Librarian because I wouldn’t really like what I’m doing if I did. Being a librarian is nice and all but I really don’t like books or documents. You might say why not but it just doesn’t grab my attention. Yeah there’s nice people but I would like to have fun at my job not just read books and documents and place  them in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment