Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

     “The Six Pillars of Character”

The six pillars of character are Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship.

Trustworthiness: Dependable or reliable.                                                                  Ex: The manager has gotten his trustworthiness with the owner.

Respect: To honor or have confidence in one.                                                                Ex: I respect my elders.

Responsibility: Having a duty or having control over someone.                           Ex: It’s my responsibility to throw away the trash.

Fairness: Being free from bias or injustice.                                                                 Ex: In all fairness I only did one page of homework.

Caring: Worrying for someone else besides yourself.                                                Ex: My parents care for me.

Citizenship: The status of a person recognized under the custom or law as being a member of a state.                                                                                      Ex: To show my citizenship I vote.

  
        


Reflection: To me this means that all these things in life are nothing if you do not have these characteristics.                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment