Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

   University Of Southern California

To get into USC there is no minimum requirement or absolute estimate for grades, class rank or test scores.USC evaluates prospective students through an individualized and comprehensive process. They also individual talents, circumstances and opportunities vary greatly, so no specific curriculum is prescribed or required. Some classes to take in high school to go into USC are: Four years of English (composition and literature).Two years of foreign language. Three years of mathematics (algebra, geometry, algebra II, trigonometry, or calculus).Two years of natural science (e.g., biology, chemistry, physics).Two years of social sciences (e.g., U.S. history, government, economics, geography).Three years of additional courses in subjects above or academic electives (such as computer science, art, music, speech).







                   



 


Reflection: I would like to go to USC because since I was small I’ve always been interested in it because of the sports programs. But, as I have gotten older I want to go there for both but especially for my education. I say this because growing up I thought it was easy to get into a college but as I have learned it is earned. Hopefully when I graduate high school I will be lucky enough to go there and live my dream from my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment