Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

                Car Designer

Duties and Responsibilities: Car designers use product design principles to create practical yet innovative ideas for new automobiles. They often work with engineers to make sure that their designs can be made into functioning automobiles that will appeal to consumers.

Salary: A car designer makes $59,610 a year.


Education: The majority of automotive companies hire car designers with bachelors or master's degrees in product design or automotive design.








I would like to be a car designer because I would like to not make cars but design them to where I think people would want to buy. I’m not the best drawer but I do like cars so I would like to become one because cars take us everywhere literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment