Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

          Video Game Designer

Duties and Responsibilities: Many components are involved in the development of a video game. Designers, producers and graphic artists all contribute to the final product. However, programmers and software developers turn the idea into code, which provides the game with its operating instructions.


Salary: They make an average of $96,260.


Education:  To become a game designer they need a bachelor's degree in computer-related field.









Reflection: I would like to be a game designer because I play lots of games. So I would like to be the person that makes games that I used to play and make them even better. Also, I would like to be a game designer because most of my time is playing video games and I would like to make a game that I can call mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment