Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:  An otolaryngologist evaluates a patient, taking a history of the patient’s overall health and specific symptoms, and examines the patient for outward signs of an injury or ailment. The special board for otolaryngology was formed in 1924. They treat patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, in private practice, medical clinics and hospitals.


Salary: $331,910 a year.


Education: To become an ENT doctor, you will begin by pursuing the traditional route to and through medical school.  Score well on the MCAT and earn a high undergraduate GPA, especially in the core science courses of biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics.





I would not like to be an ENT doctor because I would not like to be around people that are sick. Also, I wouldn’t only have to take care of myself but also my patients. So, I believe I would not  be a good ENT doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment