Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

      Student Success Statement

                  The Ultimate Choice

Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. The ultimate choice is: To Be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!


To me being a CTR person is being a great person in general. You can say you’re a CTR person but until you do something that is CTR you are. I am glad I had this class because not only have I been doing good in school I’ve also been doing good outside of it. I have now promised to be a CTR person and will always be one.



No comments:

Post a Comment