Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

                Final Part: 1   

1.) I liked that every time we came in we had a different Student Success Statement and different Job to look up.

2.) I honestly did not have any problems in this class I honestly was glad I would have to come to this class.

3.) I think for this class you should put a little more time and allow us to go on YouTube because some videos we cannot watch.

4.) I think I did try my best in this class because I always tried to finish my work.

5.) I am reading my life planning goals notebook daily even though I am not really up to date on my Electronic Portfolio.

6.) I am committed to being a CTR person because it just doesn’t make me do bad things it also rubs off on others.

7.) I will remember to always choose the right and to treat others how I want to be treated.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment