Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

             Home Health Aide

Duties and Responsibilities: Home Health Aides help others who need more assistance at home. Home health aides make a remarkable difference in the lives of the sick, disabled and elderly. They help by assisting with personal tasks such as dressing and bathing, and helping to keep homes safe and clean. They also arrange leisure activities and transportation for clients so that they can remain engaged in their communities.

Salary: $22,000 per year and $14-$17 per hour

Education: A high school diploma is not required but most have one and are trained by nurses, other aides, or supervisors.









I would not like to be a home health aide because I would like to get a job that will pay more than this does. Yes it is helpful for helping others but if I had to do this it would be for my family because I wouldn’t want anyone else to take care of them if there ill because when I was young they did everything for me and I would like to do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment