Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                      Final Part: 2

A.    I liked having free time at the end of the class. I also liked the student success statements because we learned new quotes every day we came.

B.    Some suggestions to improve in this class is to finish all your assignments and bring your life planning goals every day.

C.     I believe I did do my best in this class because I really didn’t know all these commands, options, and programs on computers and know I do.

D.    I sometimes forget to read my life planning goals but if I do the next day I read them twice as much and I sometimes add more.


E.     I am committed to being a CTR person because why would I do bad if doing bad in life is being a failure in life.


F.     I promise to be physical mentally and spiritually strong in life because if I do good in these things in my life I will be ready for what’s ahead in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment